[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Elaine Bradshaw" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:42:01 +0100

As one of the moderators of this list I have to agree with Sandi and David.

One of the things that we seem to forget is that some of us are on a dial up
internet and too much non related emails put the cost of internet up to those
who use dial up.  I am fortunate I have 24/7 cable internet so it doesn't
matter to me.

As Sandie has said the Topica list is for chit chat so use that one please.

Elaine
Moderator PC-Ductape