[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Ladi" <ladi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:29:11 -0400

My opinion, and we all know about opinions...

Lighten up!! So what if there is chat in here... Sometimes, if you read what
others feel important enough to say, you might learn something.. Being blonde,
I am smart enough to know how to delete what I don't want to read..So, I guess
this redneck-ette isn't a total idiot.

And the comment about "progressing that far" was a slap in your own face, cause
that made it sound like the childishness was in your fingertips...hmmm??

Okay, my 60 seconds is up...

p.s. cherries in the can is good for gout, or at least it helped mine..also....
eat meat, and no dairy products, and drink lots of water..