[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:04:07 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandi [mailto:sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:00 PM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Re: strange list

I agree.  As the group owner let me just say that Freelists.org doesn't
tolerate a lot of off-topic banter and that's why we kept the topica list
active.  If you really feel you must post something NON-computer/tech
related then post it on the other group, ok?  Freelists is a very good
server and I'd hate to lose them OR any of our valuable members.
Thank you,
Sandi Neumann
PC-Ductape Owner