[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Sandi" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:59:46 -0400

I agree.  As the group owner let me just say that Freelists.org doesn't
tolerate a lot of off-topic banter and that's why we kept the topica list
active.  If you really feel you must post something NON-computer/tech
related then post it on the other group, ok?  Freelists is a very good
server and I'd hate to lose them OR any of our valuable members.

Thank you,
Sandi Neumann
PC-Ductape Owner