[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:59:58 -0800

wow I would definitely count all that as exciting...
Snakes..I hate them things...
I would love to buy some land myself...so expensive up here..need to thaw
out most of it..
I know that if you stood in the eye it came out the otherside where it got
even more exciting..I remember as a kid doing that and leaning into the
wind. I could lean all the way and it held me up..
I hear there is a storm Isabelle. brewing now..Got friends in the area..

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane