[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:10:13 -0500

Hi Trapper,

When you plan on heading South?

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 3:50 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: strange list

  Actually Carl we are having a Indian summer up here. The tourist all go home
though when it gets below 70....whims :-).
  hope to drive out to the east coast up along the Mohawk trail and see all the
fall colors..but I don't remember when a good time for that would be. I doubt
anyone in Texas could tell me, but then who knows :-)
  I looked for Texas on the map the other day...it was so small I almost
couldn't find it..ha!

  trapper@xxxxxxx
  Arts of Alaska
  by