[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:07:32 -0500

Hey Trapper,
Thanks for the support.
:-)

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 3:40 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: strange list

  who said knowing where to find dried cherries wasn't valuable information????
  Especially if your the one needing them and are hurting..
  I can tell David must be new to the group..Everyone should know by now
pcductape is not the place to come for valuable information.
  You come here for information of all types period..!
  Not all of it is valuable to everyone...! But then if someone is hurting and
we take the time to locate whatever it is..I would say there is no value to be
placed on that kind of concern.
   My first day back and there is bickering already...!

  trapper@xxxxxxx
  Arts of Alaska
  by
  Diane