[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:50:14 -0800

Actually Carl we are having a Indian summer up here. The tourist all go home
though when it gets below 70....whims :-).
hope to drive out to the east coast up along the Mohawk trail and see all
the fall colors..but I don't remember when a good time for that would be. I
doubt anyone in Texas could tell me, but then who knows :-)
I looked for Texas on the map the other day...it was so small I almost
couldn't find it..ha!

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by