[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:40:22 -0800

who said knowing where to find dried cherries wasn't valuable
information????
Especially if your the one needing them and are hurting..
I can tell David must be new to the group..Everyone should know by now
pcductape is not the place to come for valuable information.
You come here for information of all types period..!
Not all of it is valuable to everyone...! But then if someone is hurting and
we take the time to locate whatever it is..I would say there is no value to
be placed on that kind of concern.
 My first day back and there is bickering already...!

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane