[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:44:34 +0200

LOL, you forgot to add that there was also a nut that answered that nutty
question !!! As they say "it takes one nut to recognize another nut".
Well I guess that after such a question who would want to prove that their
questions are any less difficult to crack.
Folks - each question and problem , from large to small, has its own merits.
But beyond being blatantly honest - I guess most of the list will vote A,
after all - no questions are being asked.

TTFN - Vic