[pcductape] Re: ->sp2 cd booting

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:36:25 -0700

Oh well..we tried...Looks like sp2 is not the everything it makes itself out to be...Left with a choice of whats more important to you...the programs or the security..?
You saying you bank on line? Wow if so you got more nerves than I do...
The other day I almost had a fit when I saw that a credit card company sent me a email with my complete credit card # listed. I thought surely it had to be spam..I called and sure enough they did it..I chewed them out up one side and down the other. Then I canceled it..! So I guess somewhere out there in cyberspace is my credit card # or should I say what use to be my #.

Carl wrote:

*Hey Trapper,*
*I like the way SP2 plugged the security leaks. Unfortually, it also plugged my cd writer. oh will.*
*A qif file is a Quicken Program file that one can download from an Internet bank. I do it daily. Of SP2 plugged that too.*
Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
www.carlmartininsurance.com <http://www.carlmartininsurance.com>

                        From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx