[pcductape] Re: ->sp2 cd booting

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:55:54 -0700

I remember netscape and MS were always in battle and put us in the middle of
theor arguements. COuldnt have netscape on the same computer that MS was, and
if they were the MS had to be installed first> Is it still the same way Sandi?
Can I just call up Netscape when I want it..? Do I have to nuke out MS first?