[pcductape] Re: ->sp2 cd booting

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:24:46 -0500

I only use Outlook Express 6 as my email program but I do use Mozilla and
Internet Explorer as my browsers.   I can download qif files with Mozilla and
cannot do so with IE.    However, I can work with Farmers website files with IE
and cannot do so with Mozilla.   I do not use a cd writer anymore (I have
several and I liked Roxio the best - before XP SP2).