[pcductape] Re: ->sp2 cd booting

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:06:10 -0700

Ok, I tried all my boot disks I've made in my brothers computer. Six out of eight booted ok. So, my cd drive or bios just doesn't seem to be up to par to boot the disks.
Thanks to all that helped and those that sent or recommended different boot disks. I do have one little bios update to perform that I suspect won't help, but we'll see.