[pcductape] sp2 again

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:06:21 -0800

Hi Trapper,
You should just wipe it and install the slipstreamed xpsp2 cd your friend made for you?

I have had my share of problems with sp2. Messed up my system big time. So I
nuked it and had to start all over from scratch. Now Because of the way my
HD is partitioned off I don't have enough room to install it to the root
drive. Won't let me install it anywhere else..