[pcductape] Re: sp2

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 20:09:48 -0800

ok I am listening...
End it all only ends it until you reboot.
I always reboot even when not needed after a install..Just habit I guess
from the days when everything required a re-boot.
Once I re-boot it's all back to normal..
For me " Normal means something must be wrong"
ha!
No just kidding..it all works and is up and running once again after a
re-boot.
But hey if you know something I don't..then talk away. I am all ears.!