[pcductape] Re: sp2

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:57:06 -0800

Hi Scott,
I've put it in several as upgrades with no problems. And I used my slip streamed xp cd to reload after a recent crash with no problems. I suspect people may not be turning off all the protection stuff before loading sp2. Sp2 says to turn everything off before starting, but I think few people realize that all the icons in the tray are really running programs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>