[pcductape] Re: server configurations - Vic

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:18:56 +0200

Pam,

No time to reply to you in full now and also requires a bit of thought - something that my brain is not very good at in the early morning hours. I'll get back to you later on in the day.
As for my sleeping problem - LOL - even I at times need to sleep !!! Specially whenever my eyelids feel like they weigh a ton and a half each !!!
Catch ya all later

Pam wrote:

Yes, Apache.

What are you doing sleeping at a time like this!  Never mind that it is in
the middle of the night in Israel, and *normal* people would be asleep at
this hour. ;-)