[pcductape] second browser.

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:00:07 -0600

You should get one and install it now, while you can.  If you don't like the
Netscape browser you likely won't care for the Mozilla browser.  I had to do
a double take to see if I'd opened the right browser when I first opened it
because it looks just like Netscape.  But the Opera browser has a different
look and feel.  It has features that IE doesn't and is a very good alternate
browser choice.  Just type "Opera browser" into google and it will show you
a link to their site.  I've forgotten it's name for certain, however, I
think it is probably simply, www.opera.com but I'm not sure.