[pcductape] Re: scanning documents

  • From: "DanT" <ezzmoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:37:55 -0700

Barb I hope you didn't think I was criticizing you about the attachment you
sent. A 3 minute download isn't a big deal anyway. I keep telling all my
friends that my dialup is slow compared to their Broadband and DSL but they
forget and send me these monstrous files that take 20 or 30 minutes to Load and
there I sit waiting. Kinda frustrating when I'm really just wanting to check my
mail real quick and get back to work but hey they're friends and I'm just happy
to hear from them :-). We don't have DSL or Broadband available here either and
don't know if I would pay $40 or $50 a month for it if it was. I just went from
a 400mhz pentium 2 computer to a new Dell with XP and it seems fast too. Been
fooling with computers for about 5 years now but I have much to learn and I
learn most of it on lists like this, Don't know what I would do without them.
Sorry for the long winded reply, Enjoy your scanner, Dan
        From: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 8:43:31 PM
        To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi Barbara, I allways try to keep my pics under 200 kb's That is plenty
large enough and they load pretty quick for us poor folks that are stuck with
dialup access. It took your 455 kb scan about 3 minutes to download in my mail
if that gives you any idea. My Kingdom for DSL :-)

GIF image

JPEG image