[pcductape] Re: scanning documents

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:52:38 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Dan  I'm poor folk too. Just dial up available where I live. I'm sorry I
goofed up and sent that first big one. I am new at scanning and just trying
to learn what exactly to do...Now I am excited and going to have to hit my
photo album and annoy my relatives and sent them to them.  Someday maybe
they will have dsl available in my area, but then again we don't get cable
tv either. But we finally got with the program and got a satelight dish. And
I heard I could get internet thru that somehow, but really the dialup feels
fast to me since I went from my old computer that was 200 mhz to this compaq
presario..and I feel like a Queen. Okay Queen of the computer, but no master
at it.