[pcductape] Re: safe mode for Win 98

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:11:25 -0500

Hi Carl,

Thanks a bunch!  My son is trying to run scandisk on his Win 98 box and it
occurred to me that I haven't done a scandisk on my own Win98 box in eon's.
So.... I tried F1 and F2 without success and then I decided one of you guys
would remember.  He'd tried to scan disk and it kept restarting because
something was running.  I remembered that I had that problem when the 98
machine was my main machine and I had to do it from safe mode.

NOTE: The next paragraph is OffTopic for those who don't want to read off
topic posts.

Meanwhile, I just learned Robert and I are going to be in Houston tomorrow
and Wed nights while Robert attends a work related function.  We'll be at
the Clarion near Intercontinental, on Sam Houston toll road.  Is that
anywhere near you?  Also while there I have to visit a friend at Herman
Hosp.
I sent this post to both lists.  Be sure to respond to the one on the topica
list so no one will be upset.