[pcductape] Re: restore disk

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:58:10 +0200

That would be possible too, if you copy over everything , and I mean
everything, the problem being that even under DOS you have tyo use a set of
special orders to get everything across. You will of course not have a
pagefile on the other partition.
I think you have to use the DOS command  xcopy /R,I,C,H,K,E,Y  or something

TTFN - Vic