[pcductape] Re: registry

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:19:45 -0800

Hi Eric;
Yeah bob probably drowned it in the dang river when he rolled his Kayak..
Yes I can access the "run using the windows key + R...
but the only problem is this..in  " Start menu" it is gone even though it is
checked off...under the classic start menu it appears just fine..???
I haven't a clue what Bob was doing to my "run" while he was under the water
with no helmet on I might add..but eat another Sarmie and get back to me..

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane