[pcductape] Re: regedit??

  • From: vzn05mrz <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:59:33 -0400

Trapper,
I think your talking about is called STARTUP a free program that tells you info your looking for about what is running, starting up ,etc.

Nick

trapper wrote:

Bob there use to be a better ( in my opinion) program than regedit..it would
take you directly to hwat you looking for..in your example using regedit I
have to drill my way down to the run,,,in this program no drilling
required...Do you or anyone else know what I am talking about???