[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:03:08 -0700

Hi Carl,
Oh, so it's the stores that are so big.
Well, here in California, our stores aren't so big, but they do stock them with
many items, just the same.  We can find almost anything in this area.
:O).....cause we have a lot of little stores.

I think I remember seeing dried cherries in one of those supper wally stores,
somewhere in my travels.  And I just know Texas must have one of the hugest
supper wally's around, according to the Texans anyway. :O)

So, keep looking for the cherries. They are pretty tasty too. Not like fresh
though,......yum,yum.