[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:52:09 -0500

Hi Carl,

Golf carts. Nice touch!

I wonder if they'd let me take my Mule in?  I can picture it now... pull up
in my little Taurus, pulling what our preacher calls my "hillbilly wagon",
drive the Mule off the trailer, into HEB, load my haul into the wagon back,
then drive the Mule right back up into the hillbilly wagon and head off into
the sunset.  I'll just bet lots and lots of men will be asking me where to
find this and that, dontcha?  hehe, but ya know, somehow I think that just
as many guys would stop/talk/ask/look/ etc., even if Robert (my hubby) were
sitting right there with me. You know, the Tim Allen arg arg arg thing.....

Pam =)

        Our stores are so big here in Texas most folks rent a golf cart
        just to get from one side to the other.   :-)