[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:33:37 -0500

Hi Bob,

I do recall seeing dried apricots in our Kroger & HEB stores but I've never
seen dried cherries.   I'll try again.   Last time I looked (about a year
ago) I could not find the dried cherries but I did find some dried prunes
and thinking that they might work I got some.   They worked ok but not for
my gout!

Pam is right about it takes hours to walk across our grocery stores here in
Texas.   Our stores are so big here in Texas most folks rent a golf cart
just to get from one side to the other.   :-)   Our stores here in Texas
have started a trend which is where divorced women hang out and if you are a
single man you just ask for help finding something and these ladies will
drop what they are doing and help you find your item.   My problem is that
I'm married!