[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:44:14 -0500

Hi Bob,

I ate a lot of fresh cherries back when they were in season.   I cannot find
the dried cherries;   you had mentioned them about a year ago.   I can find
cherries in a jar meant for cooking but they are sweet and do not seem to
help much.   I'll ride it out;   takes 3/4 days and I'll be back normal.   I
drink lots of water and eat fish and crackers and celery and such.   I
cannot find cherry juice so I was drinking about a gallon of grape juice and
my doctor just today told me grape juice was the worse I could take for
gout.