[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:45:30 -0700

OK Carl, to answer your tech question. The cherries are pitted with a cherry
pitter of course. A small hand held one can be purchased at most kitchen type
stores, or hand crank ones in the catalogs.  Me, I have this method that I throw
cherries in the mouth from the front, and spit the seeds out the side. I can eat
a lot of cherries. :O)

I know I've seen dried cherries in bulk in our Safeway store. Do you have those?
I'll have to look next time I'm in Costco. Maybe they don't think you Texans
like dried cherries.

You could always type in dried cherries in your favorite search engine.