[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:37:50 -0500

Hi Bob,
I found some cherries on line for sale.   One pound of dry cherries cost
$20.   Good gosh....no wonder they are not in Texas stores;   most Texans
cannot afford them.    However, with my pain, I might hock my wife's wedding
ring just to stock up on these dry cherries.    :-)

CHERRY COT WHEEL (right, below)...
Our famous dried Bing cherries and moist extra fancy Blenheim apricots make
perfect companions.
16 oz. (DP05) $19.99 ship wt. 2# http://www.cjolsoncherries.com/dried.html