[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:22:15 -0500

Hi Bob,

Yes, Texas has Super Wally in most areas.    The company will build a Super
Walmart right across the street from the old store which will stay empty for
many months.    They did this in Atascocita, Ennis and Humble, Texas to name
just a few.

Hey Bob, I do have a technical question which is when one buys fresh
cherries as a fruit, the cherries all have seeds in the middle of the fruit
but when one buys a jar of cherries to cook with, the seeds are all removed.
How do they remove the seeds?

Btw, I went online at Costco.com to see if I could order dried cherries via
Internet but I could not find any.    Any suggestions?