[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:15:18 -0500

Hi Pam,

Gosh I miss that show;   the Handy Man show with Tim Allen.   The kids on
the show grew up and now the show's dead.

My wife Gloria is much like your Robert;   that is, ladies fuss over me and
she just acts proud, while I blush red.    The one thing about our marriage
after all these years is that she nor I are jealous.   Of course it could be
because we live in Texas where things are bigger and better.   :-)    I have
to say though I'm not too proud anymore of our Texas legislature because
when the Democrats don't get their way they just leave Texas to break up our
legislative process.   Maybe we should deport them to other states;   maybe
to California where they have people running for Governor who cannot
pronounce California.   :-)

Hey Bob, are you ready to vote..............well maybe not yet.    Your
voting machines were good enough to elect your current Governor but are not
ok today in the recall.    Boy, talk about 2 timing.