[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:24:02 -0500

Hi Barbara,

Praise the Lord for sense of humor.   I too am afflicted with ankle problems
but mine is man made;   I have gout.   Today I cannot walk with out the
assistance of doors, walls and  crutches but my problem is my fault.   My diet
is inconsistent with my needs;  in other words I eat too much beef, cheese,
shell fish and other forbidden foods and not enough green leafy vegetables plus
fresh cherries.

May you have a great day.   May the Lord help you deal with your handicap.
God Bless.