[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]Carl

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:51:44 -0600

Hi Carl
    Yea hubby has sense of humor...more so than me. I often feel we need to
laugh to keep from crying sometimes. For example, my ankle problems...better to
joke about the one legged lady with a mean walker...then to be worried about
what i can't do.  And as far as computers..it takes humor sometimes to make it
work or even to understand why sometimes things work. then sometimes they go
haywire... Barbara