[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]=20's again

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:21:59 -0600

  well then I mis-understood you..sorry about that.. ( I am not trying to
give you a hard time..I am just trying my best to understand this problem
and what it is you wrote..)

  If you all said " it was this or that.", and I turned this or that off and
the problem went away I would say " how about that"...but we still got the
problem..no matter what I turn off or on..or who I use..topica or
freelist..?

  I read you said  the "20" means blank in many charsets...
   would appear that you have 2 separate characters, translating literally
to "return blank".
  what are those two separate characters...? Not understanding this comment?
1)" ="   and 2) "20"

  That's why there are no references to "=20" in searches

  how does the statement of having " two separate characters " relate to not
finding any references to the 20's fit in??   not 20's but =20's

  I am so glad it is solved for you, all it did for me was raise another
batch of questions..

  trapper@xxxxxxx