[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]=20's again

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:09:11 -0900

well then I mis-understood you..sorry about that.. ( I am not trying to give
you a hard time..I am just trying my best to understand this problem and what
it is you wrote..)

If you all said " it was this or that.", and I turned this or that off and the
problem went away I would say " how about that"...but we still got the
problem..no matter what I turn off or on..or who I use..topica or freelist..?

I read you said  the "20" means blank in many charsets...
 would appear that you have 2 separate characters, translating literally to
"return blank".
what are those two separate characters...? Not understanding this comment?

That's why there are no references to "=20" in searches

how does the statement of having " two separate characters " relate to not
finding any references to the 20's fit in??

I am so glad it is solved for you, all it did for me was raise another batch of
questions..

trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by