[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]=20's again

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:29:10 -0600

I have conducted web searches of the "=20's"  problem and came up empty.  When
I query the Microsoft knowledgedatabase, it came back with several "articles"
but none were related.    It is unusual that this problem is not better
documented.   :-)
Carl
ps, I think Pam knows more about the issue than the rest of us together.   :-)