[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]=20's again

  • From: "Huntress" <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:05:40 -0500

I'm hoping I've solved the problem by switching my app and changing the MIME
settings on the website.  It was set to "humanize-HTML".

Cheers!
Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx