[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]=20's again

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:18:33 -0900

"Proud to be 100% Microsoft free!"
 GUESS I am going to have to take back every thing I ever said about them  ha!
My kind of guys  :-) least technically...!

Are you saying because they are Linux and we are MS using HTM that we are in
conflict??? Thus the 20's????
Anyone ever been able to do a web search for this problem..?
I think Bob tried but came up with next to nothing?
If this is a old problem I would have thought it would have been well
documented? Appears like we have discovered a brand new, almost never heard of
problem, Which I doubt.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska