[pcductape] Re: pcductape Digest V3 #59

  • From: B4Wingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 04:22:51 EDT

Guess "mr." Firestone should ignore any help requests I might present to this
group since he can safely assume that I'm one of those lesser informed
members.  In fact, I'm surprised that someone of such lofty status bothers to
to this list at all, since most of it's members are obviously beneath him.
But since he is, in fact, quite knowledgeable I'm sure he has helped more than
a few of us and we are humbly grateful.