[pcductape] Re: pcductape Digest V2 #171

  • From: Bob Vandersteen <bvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:30:39 -0700

At 06:09 AM 8/18/03 +1000, Garry and Sharon Sibthorpe wrote:

Hi there,

There is a small program you can get called startupcpl - it installs into the control panel and gives you more access to what starts up when your computer does, including registry. You are able to delete or disable anything it reports. I have found it excellent - if you are interested in a copy of this please let me know sibthorpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also available from various locations found here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=startupcpl&btnG=Google+Search