[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]

  • From: "Elaine" <Elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape freelists.org" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:15:01 +0100

Hi Scott

Sorry I have taken so long in replying but not been well

The version of windows is win 98

All that was installed to the computer was a new printer an Epson C42UX  via
a USB cable.
The old printer was connected by a printer cable through to the scanner then
to the computer via a cable,  now the scanner is now connected to the
computer via a USB cable.

By the way this is not my computer, I am asking for a friend.

Elaine