[pcductape] Re: [pcductape]

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elaine <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:15:54 -0500

Hi Elaine,

Friday, June 27, 2003, 6:58:22 AM, you wrote:

E> Q, can any one tell me why a pc should suddenly come up with an
E> error message that says ISDN can not be found, reinstall the
E> software

E> 1 problem the computer dose not use a ISDN line!! its only form of
E> getting on to the internet is through ordinary dial up

What version of Windows?  (ALWAYS an important question).

I seem to recall that there's an ISDN add-on package for 95, which
includes something else; I remember installing it one time because of
that something else, but I don't recall what it is.

In 98 and ME, the ISDN support is apparently on the CD or something
like that.  Did you do anything the previous day, such as in
Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel?

--Scott.