[pcductape] Re: password problem

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:27:57 -0500

Hi Scott,

Yep, I'm still stupid.   When I installed Windows xp some years ago, I did
change the name but I did not assign a password.

I am hoping someone will send a message how I can search the registry for
the new name.   But I can do that because windows will not load.

Can one search the registry via dos?   I can boot to dos.  (I think)