[pcductape] Re: password problem

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carl <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:14:33 -0500

Hi Carl,

Thursday, July 15, 2004, 5:44:54 AM, you wrote:

C> No, I have not.   I was hoping for a quick fix, maybe a registry hack.

Ack! You said you have Windows XP? Have you tried a System Restore to
a day or two before you tried the program? I'm constantly forgetting
that option, and it's often the easiest and most effective.

You could have done at least one reinstall in the time between your original
message and the first reply; it only takes about an hour, normally.

--Scott.