[pcductape] Re: password problem

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:25:04 -0500

Hi Scott,

I did rename the User Name and cannot remember what.
I can boot into safe mode.
Any suggestions I can do in safe mode.   I did notice that I cannot connect
to the Internet in safe mode.   This message is from my computer #2 at home.
Of Course, #1 is the victim and that is the one which my most important
files/programs.