[pcductape] Re: pam's network is part fixed !!! =) Heads up Dee

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:57:59 -0600

You are so right.  Apparently though, since that machine IS the gateway it
is ignoring that info.  I just changed it and it didn't make any difference
in the connection to the XP box.  It can still access the internet.
Yeeeehaaaaa, oops gotta learn to control myself a little better, didn't mean
to startle you across country there Bob.  =)

I dont' even know where to begin with this next box.  I've checked
everything I know to check and it's all set right as far as I can see except
1 thing, and I don't know enough to know if it's an important or unimportant
thing.  There is no PPP protocol showing on the 98 box.  It was there before
but I deleted the nic and something else (forgot what it was called), and
reinstalled them and the PPP protocol didn't reinstall.  And, since that box
isn't on the network getting screen shots from it isn't going to be very
easy.

Pam