[pcductape] Re: pam's network is part fixed !!! =) Heads up Dee

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:09:48 EST

In a message dated 2/8/03 12:25:39 PM Central Standard Time, ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx

> I attached a shot of the final TCP/IP properties for the network.
> It worked for me.
> Now to begin the quest for connection on the 98 box.
> Thanks Bob for your persistence with me so far.  Are you up for another
> round, same game, different players?  ;-)
> Pam
> AWESOME Pam and Bob
   I have been following  this and have made a change on one of my machines.
I will print this out and try it on monday. All of my machines are win98se.
   Hey Pam was the machines that you got to work using the old NICs or the
old and the new?
Thanks for the ideas.
ps did not see the attachment (attached)