[pcductape] Re: pam's network is part fixed !!! =) Heads up Dee

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 20:08:26 -0800

Hi Pam,
I have a sneaky way out for the 98 machine. :O)

Run the network connection wizard in show all networks under start, connect to,
show all networks in the xp machine. You'll find this in the left of the window.
Make the diskette during the wizard session and run it in the 98  machine and
see if it works.  Make sure you answer all the questions right in the wizard on
the xp machine.

The ppp protocol  is usually used to log onto the internet, so don't know if it
is needed in the 98 machine to connect since it connects through the 2k machine.